Today is the day to take action to live your dreams and unleash your full potential! As your life coach, I’ll guide, support and mentor you, encouraging you to expand outside your comfort zone and grow into the best version of you.
Why I Decided to Become a Life Coach
In the last 25 years, I have been a small business owner and a retail manager. The retail manager position was the most exciting because I had the opportunity to work with some very talented people and become a part of their development before they became the successes that they are today.
However, although I was successful in my career, I still felt unfilled in my own life. The distractions of operating a multi-million dollar company took away from the time that I wanted to really focus on helping people achieve success.
Four years ago, I found the International Coach Academy.
The more that I attended the classes and seminars while learning about life coaching, the more I realized that it was my true calling.
My niche is helping others find their hidden and undiscovered potential. Don’t take 20 years to discover your true potential as I did!
Let's Get Started Today
If that is you, then I am not the right coach for you.
BUT if you are someone who knows that you have it within you to be more than you have become, and you are willing to work hard to improve yourself, then we will be incredible together. I will take you outside of your comfort zone and guide you on your journey.
It’s All for a Reason I believe that people enter and leave our lives at certain times when they are most needed. I have learned many things from family and friends over the years.
- From my mother, I learned to love at an early age; how to laugh and have fun, and how to share my whole heart with everyone.
- From my sister, I learned integrity, wisdom, and the importance of family.
- From my grandmother, I learned how to accept others unconditionally for who they are, never to judge, and what support and encouragement really means.
- From my aunt, I learned that putting another person’s needs before your own is not a weakness, but a strength; that there is real courage in being vulnerable, and to be grateful for what I have.
- From my nephew, I learned that your dreams can come true if you work hard for them, and that imagination and creativity must be embraced for success.
- From my husband, I learned that I am stronger than I ever realized; that faith is the core of my being; that together we can accomplish anything. I learned how to live a life full of passion and that forgiveness is the secret to any healthy relationship.
- From my mentor, I learned confidence because he believed in me. From my friends, I learned that I cannot motivate others, but only inspire them. I learned to listen more than I speak. I learned to be a risk taker, and I learned to be sincere.
Now That You Know Who I Am
Are You Ready to Unlock Your True Potential?
My Vision Statement
“To globally empower others to unlock their hidden potential to achieve their hopes and dreams of the future”
Account Specialist / Solomon Exam Prep
Dave Shepp was one of the best managers I have ever had the privilege to work with. He always kept his employees in mind and was always working to build team morale, which made for a great place to work. He is also very kind and is always available to provide personal or professional care.
Top Secret / US Air Force
Dave has been my mentor for more than 4 years and has helped me through some very difficult transitions in my life. His ability to actively listen and get to the root of your dilemma is paramount in discovering how you can become a better person.
Teacher / Hillsboro School District
Dave is incredible! His ability to see potential and then to not only encourage and praise, but to support and nurture those natural talents, is a gift. His open-mindedness, forward-thinking, and compassionate heart allows others to grow.
Leadership Development Manager / Goodwill Industries
Dave was my first professional mentor, and has since had a significant impact on my life. Due to his ability to develop and improve my people management skills I've been able enhance my career.